When you call our office, a friendly voice will be able to guide you through
scheduling your appointment. With our flexible office hours, you will find it
easy to make an appointment if you have an
emergency. If you are experiencing a lot of pain, let our staff know. We will
make sure we do everything possible to get you seeing a doctor as soon as
When you come for your appointment here is a list of questions
that we will ask for you to prepare before your visit:
- Who is your dental insurance provider?
- Who is the primary subscriber on you dental Insurance?
- What is the primary subscriberís date of birth?
- What is the primary subscriberís identification number?
- Who is your general dentist?
- What is your general dentistís telephone number?
- Do you have any medical conditions that require you to take an
antibiotic prior to being treated by a dentist?
Go back to Patient Education